The answer is in front of you.
- This Halloween Costume Ad Just About Sums It Up
- Viral Video Meets Design
- I Fear I Will Never Win New Yorker Cartoon Caption...
- Let's Give Mischa Barton A Break
- Ah, The Good Old Days of Being Drunk At The New Yo...
- Jon Gosselin Rides ATV, Smokes A Cigarette
- American Idol Alum Justin Guarini To Wed: World Co...
- TREND WATCH: Making Your Baby Dance to Beyonce
- Who Wore It Best?
- Facebook Knows You're Gay!
- Somewhere, Cheryl Burke Cried Tonight
- Who's The Next GMA Host?
- Tree Falls are the 129th Leading Cause of Death In...
- You Be The Judge: Is Paula Abdul A Mess?
- Paula Can't Stand "Straight Up"
- I Feel Dirty
- Vanessa Opens Up
- Work Those Arms!
- Today's Must See Video: Literal Translation of "To...
- Patrick Swayze Loses His Battle With Cancer
- Whitney Like You've Never Heard Her Before
- A Closer Look: Janet's "Scream" Performance
- Taylor's Night Goes from Great, to Lousy, To Great...
- Must See Video: Oren Lavie's "Her Morning Elegance...
- The New "Papa John"
- File Under: Holy Crap You Have To Watch This - Wil...
- Serena Williams Suggests Invasive Throat Procedure...
- Raise Your Hand if Your Mom Threatened To Have You...
- George Michael's Monkey Business
- LaToya Jackson says "Blah blah blah blah"
- Aniston: For The Last Freakin' Time: I'm Not Lonel...
- Boyle-ing Hot!
- America's Got Talent - But it Won't Be in Berlin
- Tyra Proves you DON'T Need a Wig - But You DO Need...
- Jon Gosselin Stunned... STUNNED at his poor public...
- Focus Groups to Decide Paula Abdul's Fate, Rate Wh...
- MGM Grand Hires Negligent Husband and Father to Ho...
- PR Manual: When In Crisis: Dress The Part!
- ▼ September (40)
- Brian Balthazar
- I'm a Journalist and standup comic. I create and appear in television and web media. I've been seen on NBC, MSNBC, United Airlines in flight TV. (and some other more unusual fodder, including a 'how-to' video where I teach people how to wrap glassware for moving...I mean, really - it's essentially rolling glasses in paper... you can't make that stuff up!) I own more than two hundred cookbooks, but use the same five all the time, and even those are often abandoned in favor of epicurious.com. I design art and interiors for both friends and actual clients. I've spoken to Major Universities and NYC corporations about media and publicity. I am embarassed by many of the songs on my IPOD, and can't resist a Nacho flavored Slim Jim. I drink up to eight diet cokes a day.