9/11/09

George Michael's Monkey Business



George Michael performs the second night of his 25 Live Tour at Madison Square Garden

This is what the guy who arrested him wore!

George Michael is nominated for a VMA award tomorrow. Not for a new song... there's some cockamamie
(I've been saying cockamamie in conversation lately, but I assure you, I do so ironically.) award that gives shout-outs
to people who should have won an award years ago for a video they did 'back in the day'.
It's for his video "Freedom" which was pretty awesome back then, and is still pretty cool, what with all the
supermodels and such.

That said, instead I prefer to embed the video for "Monkey" which I'm sure he has filed under filed under the
category of "I can't believe I wore that... and that... oh and that."

I don't know when this video was made, as in, was he out of the closet at the time? But look at this outfit. I mean...


Forget the monkey on your back - get that hat off you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a Journalist and standup comic. I create and appear in television and web media. I've been seen on NBC, MSNBC, United Airlines in flight TV. (and some other more unusual fodder, including a 'how-to' video where I teach people how to wrap glassware for moving...I mean, really - it's essentially rolling glasses in paper... you can't make that stuff up!) I own more than two hundred cookbooks, but use the same five all the time, and even those are often abandoned in favor of epicurious.com. I design art and interiors for both friends and actual clients. I've spoken to Major Universities and NYC corporations about media and publicity. I am embarassed by many of the songs on my IPOD, and can't resist a Nacho flavored Slim Jim. I drink up to eight diet cokes a day.