9/12/09

Raise Your Hand if Your Mom Threatened To Have You Arrested!!


Whitney Houston tapes live concert in Central Park for Good Morning America

Whitney's gonna be on Oprah Monday. She's gonna tell her all about it.

This is the Oprah show that Whitney blamed for the average performance she gave on Good Morning America,
so she must have talked a blue streak.

As if we didn't know from the horrific scenes on "Being Bobby Brown," things got pretty desperate.
Her mom Cissy showed up at her house with cops and basically laid it all on the line: You're coming with me,
or you're going to jail.
It's good to see Whit made the right choice.

Her new video for "I Look To You" is out. It's simple, which I think is pretty appropriate. Her voice sounds a little
wiser, not the same Whitney we've heard before. She's not exploiting her range. (Maybe it's not what it once was,
but I defy anyone to sing like her, regardless of her octave range.)

You can bet your ass I'm gonna be watching that Oprah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a Journalist and standup comic. I create and appear in television and web media. I've been seen on NBC, MSNBC, United Airlines in flight TV. (and some other more unusual fodder, including a 'how-to' video where I teach people how to wrap glassware for moving...I mean, really - it's essentially rolling glasses in paper... you can't make that stuff up!) I own more than two hundred cookbooks, but use the same five all the time, and even those are often abandoned in favor of epicurious.com. I design art and interiors for both friends and actual clients. I've spoken to Major Universities and NYC corporations about media and publicity. I am embarassed by many of the songs on my IPOD, and can't resist a Nacho flavored Slim Jim. I drink up to eight diet cokes a day.