9/8/09

Jon Gosselin Stunned... STUNNED at his poor public image!

Jon Gosselin hosts the Wet Republic pool party in Las Vegas

He can't even shut his mouth for photographs.

Reported just about everywhere, but broken by ABC News, Jon is at it again... claiming that essentially everyone but himself is to blame for his 'Dirtbag' coverboy status.
So what is he doing to repair his image? Saying he 'despises' his wife!'

Yeesh.

Just another nugget his children will be able to google for eternity.

Here's a tip: Even Paris Hilton knew enough to say she was going to Ghana when everyone hated her. She never did go, if I recall correctly - but maybe Jon can! (Indefinitely!?)
But really - she knew enough to lay low for a while, then, eventually come forward and say she was sorry for being so shallow. Time passed, and If I'm not mistaken, she's sitting comfortably poolside right now.

Jon - zip it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a Journalist and standup comic. I create and appear in television and web media. I've been seen on NBC, MSNBC, United Airlines in flight TV. (and some other more unusual fodder, including a 'how-to' video where I teach people how to wrap glassware for moving...I mean, really - it's essentially rolling glasses in paper... you can't make that stuff up!) I own more than two hundred cookbooks, but use the same five all the time, and even those are often abandoned in favor of epicurious.com. I design art and interiors for both friends and actual clients. I've spoken to Major Universities and NYC corporations about media and publicity. I am embarassed by many of the songs on my IPOD, and can't resist a Nacho flavored Slim Jim. I drink up to eight diet cokes a day.