I know it seems kind of popular to relish in the dramatic life of Mischa Barton - but can I ask WHY? Can we leave this woman alone for a while?
I mean - the past few years have been tough - remember when she was photographed in a swimsuit from 'down below,' and the photo revealed - of all things - what appeared to be cellulite? For those who judge - have you been to a walmart lately? Mischa could spooning cellulite into her coffee and she wouldn't be as appalling as some of the visions you'll see shopping around there.
Now her show, "The Beautiful Life" has been cancelled after two episodes, and some of the gossip mongers are dancing on her grave. I wish they'd just stop.
ps - I saw her on Christopher street the other day and she looked pretty good.
- This Halloween Costume Ad Just About Sums It Up
- Viral Video Meets Design
- I Fear I Will Never Win New Yorker Cartoon Caption...
- Let's Give Mischa Barton A Break
- Ah, The Good Old Days of Being Drunk At The New Yo...
- Jon Gosselin Rides ATV, Smokes A Cigarette
- American Idol Alum Justin Guarini To Wed: World Co...
- TREND WATCH: Making Your Baby Dance to Beyonce
- Who Wore It Best?
- Facebook Knows You're Gay!
- Somewhere, Cheryl Burke Cried Tonight
- Who's The Next GMA Host?
- Tree Falls are the 129th Leading Cause of Death In...
- You Be The Judge: Is Paula Abdul A Mess?
- Paula Can't Stand "Straight Up"
- I Feel Dirty
- Vanessa Opens Up
- Work Those Arms!
- Today's Must See Video: Literal Translation of "To...
- Patrick Swayze Loses His Battle With Cancer
- Whitney Like You've Never Heard Her Before
- A Closer Look: Janet's "Scream" Performance
- Taylor's Night Goes from Great, to Lousy, To Great...
- Must See Video: Oren Lavie's "Her Morning Elegance...
- The New "Papa John"
- File Under: Holy Crap You Have To Watch This - Wil...
- Serena Williams Suggests Invasive Throat Procedure...
- Raise Your Hand if Your Mom Threatened To Have You...
- George Michael's Monkey Business
- LaToya Jackson says "Blah blah blah blah"
- Aniston: For The Last Freakin' Time: I'm Not Lonel...
- Boyle-ing Hot!
- America's Got Talent - But it Won't Be in Berlin
- Tyra Proves you DON'T Need a Wig - But You DO Need...
- Jon Gosselin Stunned... STUNNED at his poor public...
- Focus Groups to Decide Paula Abdul's Fate, Rate Wh...
- MGM Grand Hires Negligent Husband and Father to Ho...
- PR Manual: When In Crisis: Dress The Part!
- ▼ September (40)
- Brian Balthazar
- I'm a Journalist and standup comic. I create and appear in television and web media. I've been seen on NBC, MSNBC, United Airlines in flight TV. (and some other more unusual fodder, including a 'how-to' video where I teach people how to wrap glassware for moving...I mean, really - it's essentially rolling glasses in paper... you can't make that stuff up!) I own more than two hundred cookbooks, but use the same five all the time, and even those are often abandoned in favor of epicurious.com. I design art and interiors for both friends and actual clients. I've spoken to Major Universities and NYC corporations about media and publicity. I am embarassed by many of the songs on my IPOD, and can't resist a Nacho flavored Slim Jim. I drink up to eight diet cokes a day.