9/11/09

LaToya Jackson says "Blah blah blah blah"

I've been to enough open casket viewings to notice a common theme.
Attendees always seem to say: "They (the undertaker) did a really nice job. He/She looks great."
I almost ALWAYS disagree. They do not look great. They look dead. They look creepy.
And while I am indeed a fan of Michael Jackson's music, I have to imagine he didn't look too great either.

La Toya Jackson, however, disagrees with me.
She says her brother Michael looked "absolutely fabulous" when he was laid to rest last week.

FABULOUS? Really? Really? I'm gonna have to take your word for it. You yourself know how to put together a pretty fabulous outfit:


LaToya Jackson Dines WIth Larry King!

La Toya Jackson
There are so many possible captions for this photo I find it dizzying.


She spoke to Babs Walters on 20/20. It airs tonight at 10pm ET.
I can most certainly predict it will not disappoint. I cannot look away from her.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a Journalist and standup comic. I create and appear in television and web media. I've been seen on NBC, MSNBC, United Airlines in flight TV. (and some other more unusual fodder, including a 'how-to' video where I teach people how to wrap glassware for moving...I mean, really - it's essentially rolling glasses in paper... you can't make that stuff up!) I own more than two hundred cookbooks, but use the same five all the time, and even those are often abandoned in favor of epicurious.com. I design art and interiors for both friends and actual clients. I've spoken to Major Universities and NYC corporations about media and publicity. I am embarassed by many of the songs on my IPOD, and can't resist a Nacho flavored Slim Jim. I drink up to eight diet cokes a day.