11/19/09

Wishing Charo a Cuchi Cuchi Quickie Recovery!!

Full Disclosure: I am personal friends with Charo.I adore her and stay in touch with her every few months, since working with her a number of years ago.So I'm sorry to see that Charo suffered a leg injury recently... as evidenced by this photo:

Charo Wears A Brace At A Med Building In LA

To the left of Charo is her sister - a talented seamstress who makes many of those sexy-wexy costumes you see her in all the time... notice the resemblance? Remarkable!
Thankfully, Charo is more than capable of entertaining folks with her incredible Flamenco Guitar talents... don't count her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a Journalist and standup comic. I create and appear in television and web media. I've been seen on NBC, MSNBC, United Airlines in flight TV. (and some other more unusual fodder, including a 'how-to' video where I teach people how to wrap glassware for moving...I mean, really - it's essentially rolling glasses in paper... you can't make that stuff up!) I own more than two hundred cookbooks, but use the same five all the time, and even those are often abandoned in favor of epicurious.com. I design art and interiors for both friends and actual clients. I've spoken to Major Universities and NYC corporations about media and publicity. I am embarassed by many of the songs on my IPOD, and can't resist a Nacho flavored Slim Jim. I drink up to eight diet cokes a day.