Full Disclosure: I am personal friends with Charo.I adore her and stay in touch with her every few months, since working with her a number of years ago.So I'm sorry to see that Charo suffered a leg injury recently... as evidenced by this photo:
Thankfully, Charo is more than capable of entertaining folks with her incredible Flamenco Guitar talents... don't count her out!
- Sesame Street's Swipe at Fox News
- Disturbing And Powerful
- Too Awesome Not To Post
- Oprah's Next Move
- The "Chicken Selects Defense"
- Dakota - Why is She Growing Up While I Remain Agel...
- This is How Many Dollars Nic Cage Has Now:
- Wishing Charo a Cuchi Cuchi Quickie Recovery!!
- When Does She Technically Begin "Going Rogue"?
- Sex Tape Shocker! On HLN
- Today's "Head's Up" - Extortion Plots Rarely Work
- The Only Way to Cope Is With Cats
- Hey, Michael Lohan! Remember jail? Ready for an En...
- If Levi Shows Up, He's Sitting At The Kids Table
- Carrie Wrote the Book on Inappropriate!!
- ▼ November (15)
- Brian Balthazar
- I'm a Journalist and standup comic. I create and appear in television and web media. I've been seen on NBC, MSNBC, United Airlines in flight TV. (and some other more unusual fodder, including a 'how-to' video where I teach people how to wrap glassware for moving...I mean, really - it's essentially rolling glasses in paper... you can't make that stuff up!) I own more than two hundred cookbooks, but use the same five all the time, and even those are often abandoned in favor of epicurious.com. I design art and interiors for both friends and actual clients. I've spoken to Major Universities and NYC corporations about media and publicity. I am embarassed by many of the songs on my IPOD, and can't resist a Nacho flavored Slim Jim. I drink up to eight diet cokes a day.