Oprah's Next Move
'Even I can't believe how rich I am!'
Oprah's packing up her syndicated show bags (in 2011) and moving... but not far.
Ask anybody - ask her dog, for crying out loud, and they'll tell you that she's more than likely going to set up shop at her own network, which not so coincidentally will have launched earlier in 2010.
Her world domination continues...
- Sesame Street's Swipe at Fox News
- Disturbing And Powerful
- Too Awesome Not To Post
- Oprah's Next Move
- The "Chicken Selects Defense"
- Dakota - Why is She Growing Up While I Remain Agel...
- This is How Many Dollars Nic Cage Has Now:
- Wishing Charo a Cuchi Cuchi Quickie Recovery!!
- When Does She Technically Begin "Going Rogue"?
- Sex Tape Shocker! On HLN
- Today's "Head's Up" - Extortion Plots Rarely Work
- The Only Way to Cope Is With Cats
- Hey, Michael Lohan! Remember jail? Ready for an En...
- If Levi Shows Up, He's Sitting At The Kids Table
- Carrie Wrote the Book on Inappropriate!!
- ▼ November (15)
- Brian Balthazar
- I'm a Journalist and standup comic. I create and appear in television and web media. I've been seen on NBC, MSNBC, United Airlines in flight TV. (and some other more unusual fodder, including a 'how-to' video where I teach people how to wrap glassware for moving...I mean, really - it's essentially rolling glasses in paper... you can't make that stuff up!) I own more than two hundred cookbooks, but use the same five all the time, and even those are often abandoned in favor of epicurious.com. I design art and interiors for both friends and actual clients. I've spoken to Major Universities and NYC corporations about media and publicity. I am embarassed by many of the songs on my IPOD, and can't resist a Nacho flavored Slim Jim. I drink up to eight diet cokes a day.