Who would have thought a fender bender in your own backyard could explode into such a mess.
Tiger woods, you know the rest blah blah car accident, blah blah gorgeous wife but still suspected of having multiple affairs, seems pretty much busted in a voicemail he left for one of his alleged mistresses.
USweekly.com has the voicemail right here
He's gonna have his own one of these handed to him over this.
- POP GOES THE WEEK HAS MOVED!
- Tiger Woods As Told by the New York Post
- Funny Guy: Mike Barish
- Help Me Understand: The Skymall Catalog
- Al Roker Has A Stalker - A Funny One!
- Is It Just Me?
- Why Is Dan Lacey Obsessed With Pancakes?
- PopHangover.com Nails it!
- Is It Just Me?
- Real People Dancing And Smiling for A Good Cause
- This is What We've Become
- Say WHAT? Family Ties' Meredith Baxter Comes out o...
- Tiger Caught On Tape!
- Tiger ReEnactment Not To Be Missed!
- Hulk Hogan Getting Married! America Didn't Know He...
- Adam Opens Up
- ▼ December (16)
- Brian Balthazar
- I'm a Journalist and standup comic. I create and appear in television and web media. I've been seen on NBC, MSNBC, United Airlines in flight TV. (and some other more unusual fodder, including a 'how-to' video where I teach people how to wrap glassware for moving...I mean, really - it's essentially rolling glasses in paper... you can't make that stuff up!) I own more than two hundred cookbooks, but use the same five all the time, and even those are often abandoned in favor of epicurious.com. I design art and interiors for both friends and actual clients. I've spoken to Major Universities and NYC corporations about media and publicity. I am embarassed by many of the songs on my IPOD, and can't resist a Nacho flavored Slim Jim. I drink up to eight diet cokes a day.