We can now change the "Family Ties" theme to:
"I've bet we've been together for a million years... and I'll bet you'll be a lesbian for a million more..."
The always lovely and entertaining Meredith Baxter, formerly Meredith Baxter Birney until she divorced her husband David, has decided late in life that not only is she over David, she's over men altogether.
Baxter bravely admitted on the Today Show that she is a lesbian.
Read more at The National Enquirer.com
- POP GOES THE WEEK HAS MOVED!
- Tiger Woods As Told by the New York Post
- Funny Guy: Mike Barish
- Help Me Understand: The Skymall Catalog
- Al Roker Has A Stalker - A Funny One!
- Is It Just Me?
- Why Is Dan Lacey Obsessed With Pancakes?
- PopHangover.com Nails it!
- Is It Just Me?
- Real People Dancing And Smiling for A Good Cause
- This is What We've Become
- Say WHAT? Family Ties' Meredith Baxter Comes out o...
- Tiger Caught On Tape!
- Tiger ReEnactment Not To Be Missed!
- Hulk Hogan Getting Married! America Didn't Know He...
- Adam Opens Up
- ▼ December (16)
- Brian Balthazar
- I'm a Journalist and standup comic. I create and appear in television and web media. I've been seen on NBC, MSNBC, United Airlines in flight TV. (and some other more unusual fodder, including a 'how-to' video where I teach people how to wrap glassware for moving...I mean, really - it's essentially rolling glasses in paper... you can't make that stuff up!) I own more than two hundred cookbooks, but use the same five all the time, and even those are often abandoned in favor of epicurious.com. I design art and interiors for both friends and actual clients. I've spoken to Major Universities and NYC corporations about media and publicity. I am embarassed by many of the songs on my IPOD, and can't resist a Nacho flavored Slim Jim. I drink up to eight diet cokes a day.