Call it the Glee effect, and I for one dig it.
More and more 'real' people seem to be into making videos with dancing and singing and the shaking their asses and whatnot.
There's something endlessly amusing to me about people who can't dance, but fearlessly do anyway. This video has received more than 2.4 million hits world-wide-web-wide, and while it's not exactly Fosse, it's for a good cause, kinda fun, and you can't deny the song is certainly catchy. (You'll probably already know the song.)
- POP GOES THE WEEK HAS MOVED!
- Tiger Woods As Told by the New York Post
- Funny Guy: Mike Barish
- Help Me Understand: The Skymall Catalog
- Al Roker Has A Stalker - A Funny One!
- Is It Just Me?
- Why Is Dan Lacey Obsessed With Pancakes?
- PopHangover.com Nails it!
- Is It Just Me?
- Real People Dancing And Smiling for A Good Cause
- This is What We've Become
- Say WHAT? Family Ties' Meredith Baxter Comes out o...
- Tiger Caught On Tape!
- Tiger ReEnactment Not To Be Missed!
- Hulk Hogan Getting Married! America Didn't Know He...
- Adam Opens Up
- ▼ December (16)
- Brian Balthazar
- I'm a Journalist and standup comic. I create and appear in television and web media. I've been seen on NBC, MSNBC, United Airlines in flight TV. (and some other more unusual fodder, including a 'how-to' video where I teach people how to wrap glassware for moving...I mean, really - it's essentially rolling glasses in paper... you can't make that stuff up!) I own more than two hundred cookbooks, but use the same five all the time, and even those are often abandoned in favor of epicurious.com. I design art and interiors for both friends and actual clients. I've spoken to Major Universities and NYC corporations about media and publicity. I am embarassed by many of the songs on my IPOD, and can't resist a Nacho flavored Slim Jim. I drink up to eight diet cokes a day.