Adam Lambert, the uber-sensation who was performing a week ago at the American Music Awards and simulated some man on man sexual activity is reaping some rewards in the form of publicity and record sales ... today he talks to Ellen about how he feels about the incident.
Check it out here.
Liza Minelli looks great! Oh ... sorry. Adam Looks Great!
Let's face it - musicians love to press our buttons... remember when Sinead O'Connor ripped up a photo of the Pope? Or when Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunctioned? This is hardly a new phenomenon.
Interestingly enough, at 8pm on virtually every channel, there are commercials for prescription drugs that talk about maintaining an erection, or lubricant that makes people moan and scream.
I suppose if you are going to be offended about this, there's little you can do to change that.
Yes, TV is a wild, unpredictable, often shocking medium. If you want to always be understimlated, you might consider books, or simply avoiding awards shows.
- POP GOES THE WEEK HAS MOVED!
- Tiger Woods As Told by the New York Post
- Funny Guy: Mike Barish
- Help Me Understand: The Skymall Catalog
- Al Roker Has A Stalker - A Funny One!
- Is It Just Me?
- Why Is Dan Lacey Obsessed With Pancakes?
- PopHangover.com Nails it!
- Is It Just Me?
- Real People Dancing And Smiling for A Good Cause
- This is What We've Become
- Say WHAT? Family Ties' Meredith Baxter Comes out o...
- Tiger Caught On Tape!
- Tiger ReEnactment Not To Be Missed!
- Hulk Hogan Getting Married! America Didn't Know He...
- Adam Opens Up
- ▼ December (16)
- Brian Balthazar
- I'm a Journalist and standup comic. I create and appear in television and web media. I've been seen on NBC, MSNBC, United Airlines in flight TV. (and some other more unusual fodder, including a 'how-to' video where I teach people how to wrap glassware for moving...I mean, really - it's essentially rolling glasses in paper... you can't make that stuff up!) I own more than two hundred cookbooks, but use the same five all the time, and even those are often abandoned in favor of epicurious.com. I design art and interiors for both friends and actual clients. I've spoken to Major Universities and NYC corporations about media and publicity. I am embarassed by many of the songs on my IPOD, and can't resist a Nacho flavored Slim Jim. I drink up to eight diet cokes a day.